Thank you for reaching out. This website is a free information and recipe service so, unfortunately, due to the volume of queries we receive we cannot respond to all queries. For a guaranteed response, please register and post your question in the forums.
If you are contacting us about…
- a pressure cooker manual copy, please look in the manual library – we will not answer these requests.
- for missing parts, new gaskets, or other replacement parts or warranty issues please contact the manufacturer of your pressure cooker (you can find their contact information in the pressure cooker info & manual library) – we cannot help you with these requests.
- recipe or article, please post it in the comments field below that recipe or article – we will reply to your request there.
- general question, please post it in the forums – we will answer your question there.
- problems with your pressure cooker, please post in the forums answering these questions – we will do our best to help you there.
- newsletter subscription, please register.
- to change your e-mail address, please give us both your old and new address.
… if you need to contact us for some other reason, you can do so privately using the form below.
If we do respond, usually, we request that you post your question in the forums so that Laura, or a knowledgeable reader, can answer quickly.
Your email address will be automatically added to the newsletter. If you would prefer not to receive it, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the first newsletter you receive.