Bye bye rice cooker:Pressure cook rice & grains faster!
Did you know that the pressure cooker cuts grain cooking times, too? Here’s an infographic, a visual to convey information, to quickly explain the time savings and ease of pressure cooking rice and grains.
We want to get the word out about the benefits of pressure cookery so you have our permission to share, post, pin, tweet and blog it but please don’t change it.
UPDATE: We’ve added the ratios and cooking times for more grains plus cooking tips (at the bottom).
This infographic contains:
- Comparison of conventional and pressure cooking time for quinoa, brown and white rice
- How to pressure cook grains
- Pressure Cooker Natural Release instructions
- Pressure cooking times and liquid ratios for barley, farro, kamut, millet, oats, quinoa, brown and white rice
- Tips for pressure cooking grains