Here’s a peek into the Hip Reader’s cooking trends with most clicked, cooked and rated pressure cooker recipes from this website – and yes, your Instant Pot is a pressure cooker, too! But, of course, we publish more than recipes so we’ve included the most-read articles count-down. Don’t forget to leave a comment to let us know which ones have you already tried or plan to make soon.
Top 20 Pressure Cooker Recipes:
20. Tapioca Pudding – No soaking, No stirring, No waiting!
19. Skinny Sloppy Joes with Tangy Slaw
18. 15 Minute New England Clam Chowder
17. Large Batch Tomato Sauce
16. Pulled pork carnitas lettuce wraps
15. Pressure Cooker Chicken, Black Beans & Rice Burrito Bowl
14. Buffalicious Chicken Wings- party in minutes
13. Pressure Cooker Hot Tamales!
12. 20-minute Pork Chops & Cabbage
11. CRACKED! Hard-boiled Eggs in the Pressure Cooker
10. Pressure Cooker Classic: Steamed Artichokes
9. Easy Pressure Cooker Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
8. Easy Pressure Cooker Corn on the Cob
7. Pressure Cook The Perfect Bowl of Oatmeal
6. Pressure Cooker Bread – less energy, less time, real bread!
5. Basic Recipe: Pressure Cooker Quinoa
4. PERFECT Pressure Cooker Chicken & Rice
3. Pressure Cooker Short-cut Potatoes – baked potatoes in half the time!
2. Perfect Pressure Cooker Risotto in 7 minutes!
1. Two easy ways to Steam Rice in the Pressure Cooker
Top 7 Pressure Cooker Articles of the year:
We’re not just about the recipes, we’re all about the info, too. You can depend on this website for reliable, researched fact-checked information. Here are the articles that got the most reads this year.
7. How to make Yogurt in the Instant Pot DUO & SMART
6. Welcome to Pressure Cooking School!
5. Now, Release Pressure! Opening Methods Explained
4. STOP making these pressure cooking MISTAKES!
3. Infographic: Pressure Cooker Trouble Shooter
2. How to Pressure Cook Frozen Meat
1. Which Instant Model is right for you?
Thanks for going through the count-down with us! We’ve got lots of recipes, ideas, and techniques to share with you in the new year – so stay tuned and follow along!
In the meantime, please share, post and pin this list with your friends and family – it might get them as excited about pressure cooking as you are!