Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tommy
    Participant

Tried the Wine-Stewed Broccoli and the All-Seasons Potato Salad.
    Both of these recipes are keepers in my book.
    Now I hail from the deep south and potato salad is a hot topic here, of coarse nobody does it better than my mother. The question is always mayo or mustard, (mom does just the right amount of both) pickles or no pickles but most potato salad bough in the grocery is fair at best. (some of it just ain’t worth eating) Safest bet is to make it yourself.
    This recipe has none of the above so it certainly is not mommas potato salad but it is real good anyway, and different. Also very easy to throw together. Next time I see mom I’m gonna make this and see what she says. (She is 95 so I better hurry)
    The broccoli was also pretty easy and pretty darn good.
    IMO any cookbook that has 2 or three recipes that you really like and continue to use over and over for the rest of your days is worth the price of the book.

I have a few cookbooks that I haven’t looked at for years so I’d say they probably were not worth the price but the hip Pressure Cooking book is a keeper. If you have a pressure cooker or are thinking about getting one get this book, you want be sorry. If my sister had this book I would not have her WMF cause she never figured out how to use it and gave it to me. (I’m having a serious belly laugh right now)

I’m hooked on pressure cooking and really am glad I found this site.

Tommy

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Tommy, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience and letting me know that the book is in a “prized” location!!

Ciao,

L

P.S. If you haven’t already, please make sure to leave a review on Amazon!

Vivafusions
    Participant

Hi What sort of recipes are in the book please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.