home Forums Pressure Cookers Instant Pot How do I add recipes to my Smart Pot app?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mcarana
    Participant

Hi, Laura —
    Your website is such a tremendous help! Thanks for all you do to help us master today’s modIern pressure cookers. I just purchased the Instant Pot Smart Cooker and have set up the app on my I-Phone. I haven’t tried cooking anything with it yet, as I’m still trying to figure out how it works. I do understand how to add recipes from your website to my smart phone, by scanning the little camera icon at the end of the recipe, but I am wondering how to input recipes from other sources — like cook books and magazines that are not affiliated with Instant Pot? They don’t have that camera icon. Must I type in all the information? Or can those recipes be scanned with my I-phone? Also, once a recipe is in my I-phone, how can I move it from the DIY section to the appropriate food category? Can I add additional categories? For example, can I add “Mexican” under the ethnic foods category? If so, how? Thank you for your advice!!!

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

mcarana, you can add the recipes using a recipe script. Click on “Add>” on the right of “DIY Recipes” and then hit the “+” to start adding recipe steps.

If you send me a link to a website recipe you’d like to add I can walk you through the first one.

Ciao,

L

mcarana
    Participant

Thank you, Laura. Here’s an example of a recipe that I would like to add to my smart phone for cooking in my IP.

Fisherman’s Seafood Chowder {Electric Pressure Cooker Recipe}

Many thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.