home Forums Pressure Cookers Instant Pot Instant Pot Site & Email Down – status & how to reach them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Some of you checking on your pre-orders or wanting to place a new one may have noticed that the Instant Pot website is down! There is some glitch with their domain name and it may take them another 24 hours to get it all sorted out.

I’m in direct contact with the head of Instant Pot via Skype and he’s giving me updates and info as he gets it.

In the meantime, if you have an urgent need to get a hold of them they are monitoring their twitter and facebook accounts and answering their phone during business hours – please try not to call unless it’s urgent they are a small company and will otherwise be overwhelmed by phone calls just to tell them their website is down. They know.

Here’s how you can reach them in the meantime…

Twitter: https://twitter.com/InstantPot

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Instant-Pot/135421819838550

Phone: 1 800 828-72801 800 828-7280

If you have any technical issues, post them here in the forums and myself and other owners of Instant Pot will do our best to solve it.

Ciao,

L

P.S. Unfortunately, I cannot check on the status of your particular order – but a few days ago I sent out a newsletter with the latest information on the next shipment of Instant Pots – sign-up for the newsletters using the register link at the top of the page.

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

OK, just got the latest update from Instant Pot – the tech support team of their web host finally came back from vacation and the website should be up and running in a matter of hours – so very likely they should be up and running again by the end of today!

Ciao,

L

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Ok, some of you can already access the Instant Pot website, as the internet updates with the “location” of the website service there may be spotty.

Everyone should be able to access the website within the next few hours.

Ciao,

L

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Everyone should be able to see the Instant Pot website now!

This is the last of these status updates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.