home Forums Welcome to Pressure Cooking School! Just want to say thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tommy
    Participant

My first pressure cooker was delivered December 12. Never used one before and was a bit apprehensive. Before the pc arrived I had already bought a few pc cookbooks on my kindle and read everything I could find, then I found your pc cooking school, so far I have had no problems, nothing burnt or undercooked, everything has been good.
    Because of the advanced education I received by the time my cooker arrived I had a pretty good idea of how it works and what to expect. I would say my transition to pc cooking has been painless and effective. I’m hooked.

Thanks for a job well done!

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Awwww! You’re welcome. : )

Glad to hear that the pressure cooking school has given you such a good initial experience. A few years back, before I even published my original cooking lessons, there was a very high “abandon” rate for people getting started with pressure cooking. The main things I heard was that their cooker didn’t work, It was mainly because they didn’t understand how to bring the cooker to pressure or how to adjust the heat to maintain it. The learning curve, especially for stovetops, is quite steep and most instruction manuals assume the cook already knows a lot of things.

Now, with a large shift to electrics I’m hearing “it doesn’t work” for a completely different reason. They push a button and the cooker isn’t instantly doing something so they thing the cooker isn’t working. With the new video introduction and subsequent lessons I hope to get the point across that – basically- you have to wait for water to boil. : )

Now that you’ve got the hang of it, you’re going to have another problem – too much really good food!! : )

Ciao,

L

John Worne
    Participant

thank you everyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.