home Forums Pressure Cookers Mealthy's CrispLid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Laura, since you consult for Mealthy Multipot, I’m surprised to see that you’re not promoting the new CrispLid like all the other affiliate vendors. Is there a reason that you’re not using it?

Laura, twice over the weekend (on two different sites) others quoted YOU when giving instructions for pressure cooking!
    Any comment on my Mealthy CrispLid question?

Thanks,
    Dani

I really hate to nag, Laura, but are you OK? You don’t usually let posts sit this long………..

Greg
    Participant

Hi Dani,
    Laura has been MIA for at least six months.
    Back then she was hit by a number of issues – both health and personal.

Her presence here petered out then but I don’t know if it is because she has moved on to bigger and better things, or if her problems were more serious than we all thought at the time.

Someone does seem to be looking after the website, so I am hopeful it is the former.

Greg, thanks for your reply. With you, I hope that Laura recovers physically and emotionally and comes back to the site. She is truly one of the best of the pressure cooker bloggers because she uses science first AND makes great food — instead of just the sweet, homey instincts that so many others use (and they end up producing dangerous food).

We all know how tough it is to come back from a sad place. At least, I sure do. I would love to volunteer to help with both the website and promotion.
    I know you appreciate her voice as much (or more) than I do!

Just wish there was a way to tell her this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.