home Forums Kitchen Chit-Chat Merry Christmas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tommy
    Participant

I bought a 3 quart Hawkings pc because it was cheap and I wanted to try pressure cooking. I have to say the Hawkings works, no complaints except that it could be a little bigger.
    I went to see my mother (she is 95 and lives with my sister) this week and wanted to quiz her about pressure cooking because I remember her using one when I was young. I mainly wanted to know if she still had that old cooker.
    Unfortunately she does not but my sister said she has had one for about 13 years and never uses it, no complaints just never bothered to learn how to use it.
    Now we had a lot of cooking going on at her house this week so I thought I would drag out her pc and cook some risotto, my sister was impressed with the 5 minute cooking time and with the risotto because it was delicious.
    God bless her soul because she decided I should just take that cooker home with me because she knows she will not use it and she sees that I will.
    I encouraged her to learn how to use it and told her I could show her a free pressure cooking school on-line but she declined, told me it was mine.

The cooker is a 6 quart WMF Perfect Plus. OMG what a lucky dog!

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

WOW.. what a fantastic SCORE! Now, you’ll have to repay in stews and risottos! : )

Ciao,

L

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.