home Forums Pressure Cookers ordering parts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    serenamarie
    Participant

anyone know where I can order parts for my ikea dillknot pressure cooker 6L PS 300kpa?

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

serenamarie – you’ll have to contact IKEA directly. However, from a discussion on their newer model one reader of this website was told that IKEA would replace the entire cooker as they did not have parts available.

Double-check. Hopefully, they have changed this WASTEFUL policy.

Ciao,

L

Greg
    Participant

I bought an IKEA pressure cooker for a friend only after checking that spare parts would be available. Three months later, I tried to buy a gasket (consumable item) for it. Not because it was needed, but so he would have one when it was. I was told I would have to buy a whole pressure cooker to get one. The particular model had been out less than a month when I bought it. Definitely not happy. This is akin to being told I would need to buy a new light fitting when a bulb blew.

My advice: Ask at IKEA. When they give you the same information I was, tell them you will buy a new pressure cooker, but not an IKEA branded one. And make sure management know this. They make a song and dance about how “green” they are. But continue with these environment unfriendly policies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.