home Forums Request Line Time zones

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Is there any way we can make the forums and ideally, the website, aware of where I live? I never know how old a request for help is. And I am too old to do the maths to work out that July 7 @ 10:30PM really means July 8 @ 12:30 PM

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

I’ll look into this Greg – it’s not a fix that I can do myself but I can check if someone has already created a plug-in to fix this.

Ciao,

L

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Greg, I just installed something to work in the forums – clear all of your caches and see what it says. I just made this post July 10, 3:21am (New York Time – the time I set for the server) what does it display for you?

Ciao,

L

Anonymous
    Participant

July 10, 2016 at 3:23 am

Read more: Time zones https://www.hippressurecooking.com/forums/topic/time-zones/

Either you’re a slow typist like me and it didn’t work at all, or you only shifted things two minutes. Sigh.

I was expecting a Time zone selection in my profile. Not there. And it didn’t pick up the time zone direct from my computer either.

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

It says it should set a cookie via javascript on your browser noting your location – let me keep looking because in theory, since I’m in Italy it should show me my local time as well!

Ciao,

L

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.