home Forums Recipe Swap Was I hallucinating??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sharvo
    Participant

Somewhere, I thought on this site, I saw a pressure cooker meatloaf recipe which was done in a ring pan on a steamer rack. I have queried this site, googled, etc for about an hour and have come to the experts … does this ring any bells? (I saw links to free-form meatloaves of various shapes but am a bit wimpy for that for first effort.)

Sharvo
    PS unboxed my IPS last night and gave it the “initial test” and now trying to land on an easy first effort for the weekend.

PPS Was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy the thing seemed.

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

That recipe is in my cookbook: Hip Pressure Cooking: Fast, Fresh & Flavorful – it’s a tribute to Lorna Sass’ triplex cooking recipe but with my own meatloaf recipe, shape and veggie mix. ; )

Here is the inspiration for my recipe:
    https://www.hippressurecooking.com/lornas-sasss-pressure-cooked-meatloaf-with-cheddar-smashed-potatoes-and-carrots/

Ciao,

L

Sharvo
    Participant

Oh, good! Amazon says my copy of the book is on it’s way.
    Thanks!

Laura Pazzaglia
    Keymaster

Where did you see this, if you don’t have my book?

Ciao,

L

Sharvo
    Participant

That’s my point exactly … I have no idea where I saw it … or if I even “saw” it … maybe I saw the free-form ring and the pan on your site and my brain did the rest … have been googling PC recipes a lot lately as I went through the PC would-I-or-wouldn’t-I actually use it decision process.

If I do come across it, I’ll pass the reference your way … I can imagine you’d like to keep track of your intellectual property.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.