Do you want to know more about pressure cooking, but don’t know where to begin? Tried to explain pressure cooking to friends and were answered with a blank stare? Want to show everyone how to save energy one meal at a time?
Here’s an infographic, a visual to convey information, to quickly explain the time, energy and vitamin benefits of pressure cooking – so you don’t have to.
Please share, post, pin, tweet and blog these infographics to spread the word.
UPDATE: We now added an infographic for electric pressure cookers, too. Scroll further down this page to see it.
This pressure cooker infographic contains the following information:
- How The Pressure Cooker Works – in three easy steps;
- Pressure Cooking is Fast – with table comparing the conventional and pressure cooking time for vegetables, roast, potatoes and beans;
- Pressure Cooking is Green – with three charts: the first one compares the temperatures achieved by the pressure cooker vs. conventional cooking, the second compares the pressure cooker energy-savings with the savings achieved from new energy-efficient light bulbs, and the last chart compares the pressure cooker’s evaporation rate with that of a covered and un-covered pot of boiling water;
- Pressure Cooking is Healthy – with chart comparing vitamin savings of pressure cooking vs. steaming, microwaving, boiling and roasting;
- Pressure Cooking is Easy – visual comparison of how many pots, pans and strainers are needed to make a conventional pasta recipe vs. making pasta and sauce together directly in the pressure cooker.
PRESSURE COOKER MANUFACTURERS: Want a free, personalized version of this infographic to use for marketing your pressure cooker? Contact us!